Thursday 21 March 2013

Guest Designer - Yasmin Tölche - Norway

Witajcie, dzisiaj gościmy kolejną cudowną i zdolną projektantkę z Norwegii:) Yasmin zachwyca swoimi pracami z wykorzystaniem mediów, pięknych dodatków i  fantastycznym designem.

Hi, today we've got a wonderful and very talented girl from Norway as Guest Designer:) Yasmin has stolen my heart with her gorgeous designs with mixed media elements and great embellishments.

Poznajmy, 
Plaese meet


Hi, my name is Yasmin. I'm a Norwegian girl, born in 1980. Mom to two awesome boys, Felix and Collin. I'm happily married to Kristian and together we live in a small mountain village in Kyrksæterøra, Norway with our Rottweiler, Penny.
All of the above is victim of my scrapbook obsession. I currently work for a scrapbook store in Norway, called Bikuben doing postings online.
I see myself as a fun girl with a good sense of humour and creativity. I started scrapbooking in August 2005. I came across this hobby totally by accident when I was at a friend’s house.
I've always loved to cut and paste pictures in albums and doing some type of scrapbooking on a low level.  But it was in 2005 when i really got into it. I'm what you call an all around scrapper. I do everything from cards, mini albums, altered projects and layouts.
I love scrapping pages with paints, mist and getting my hands messy. I don't think I have a definite style, I do everything from vintage, romantic to inky and painted projects.
I'm currently on design teams for a Norwegian designer called Poppy Design, a new American company called Art Anthology and a Swedish Company Called PaperCraft Scandinavia by Inkido. 

Zobaczcie prace Yasmin z kolekcji All is Love:






Dziękuję Yasmin za Twoje cudowne prace i przyjęcie zaproszenia :) 
Thank You Yasmin for your stunning pages and for being our guest :)

xoxo
Ayeeda

6 comments: