Thursday 22 August 2013

Gościnna Projektantka sierpnia - August Guest Designer - Marilyn Rivera - Puerto Rico - part II

Witajcie, dzisiaj prezentujemy Wam drugą część prac wykonanych przez Gościnna Projektantkę sieprnia - Marilyn. Zobaczcie co dziś dla nas przygotowała:

---
Hello, today I want to show you two more projects by our August Guest Designer Marilyn Rivera. Let's see what Marilyn has created this time:

----
Hello! Marilyn Rivera here...I have the honor to be the August Guest Designer and I will show you today two more projects I created using 13arts products. My first project is a layout that I made with
the beautiful Faces of Spring collection...

"Always Believe in yourself"


I adore this collection the designs are spectacular and when I saw it I knew It is perfect for this photo of my daughter, she loves Anime and she is wearing her favorite cosplay in this picture.
I incorporated many techniques in this layout and I had a lot of fun playing with the Ayeeda Mists and Inks to make my background work.


I used Chalk Ultramarine,Chalk Turquoise Mist and Braz Brown Ink by 13arts.


I love the quotes and phrases that comes in this collection that I cut one I used it like my title.


To add dimension and textures I added the micro-beads with the gel medium and I loved the effect...

"Simply Beautiful"
I made this tag with the same collection "Faces of Spring" but this time I gave a different look to my work.."vintage"


These papers are of great quality I draped it and ruffled it and came out great.



I hope you enjoy my work and it inspires you to create with 13 arts products! You are going to love these products!!

Supplies: Faces of Spring- collection, 
Ayeeda Mist(Ultramarina- Turquoise), Brown Ink, Micro-beads

Until next time!
Marilyn Rivera   

1 comment: