Saturday 10 May 2014

Agnieszka Bellaidea and step by step DARK BUTTERFLY


Hi!
Bellaidea today.
I have a little project for today and I wanted to show you step by step how I made it.
I love layers of papers and many flowers, lace etc but this time I made a very flat page. Why? During my classes many people are asking me how to handle all these bulky pages in albums. I was also told some of them don't want to to mixed media because of space.
So how about super flat mixed media page?



I started with 13 arts gesso and stencils. Of course I did some stitching before :)



Then was a time for fun with 13 arts mists and embossing powder.




More stamping, more embossing..


Now only photo and one chipboard and my page is ready!

Couple more photos to show you more details;






Gesso - grunt akrylowy

Mgiełka perłowa - Navy Blue

Mgiełka kredowa - Chalk Indigo






1 comment: