Thursday 1 May 2014

Best Time Ever layout by Nadia !

Hi there everyone! It's Nadia here with you again today.  
Today I want to share with you my latest layout for 13arts. 

I have used the gorgeous Timeless collection  once again..

I also used some 13arts mixed media products here which I will detail below. 
Remember all 13arts products are available at the 13arts store HERE 

This is what this stunning collection looks like..



And here is my layout..


"Best Time Ever"


And here are some close ups..


 Once the base paper was prepared with clear gesso etc I used Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste and the clock stencil from the Timeless collection to create the pattern of the clocks on the background. 


 I then used my Embossing Paste and a wide palette knife to add some more random texture to the background. 
After this I sprayed 13arts Yellow Amber mist and applied some 13arts Yellow Ink  to my background. 


When everything had dried, I applied some Tim Holtz Tissue tape, and tore strips of some scraps I had left over from the Timeless collection and together with some arrow bling strips and 13arts bling trim I built up my layers behind the photo. 


 I then applied Yellow Amber with a brush and I also used some chipboard from the Timeless collection which I left raw. 


Materials List
(products are available at the 13arts store HERE or The Flying Unicorn HERE 

Paper collection: Timeless
Stencil: Timeless (clock) 
Chipboard: Timeless collection (Film Strip and Frame )
Mist: 13arts Chalk Yellow Amber, Pearl Gold, Pastel Yellow
Ink: 13arts black 

I hope I have inspired you today :) 


Find Me Here...
    

2 comments: