Monday 5 May 2014

"Happy day" by Vicky Varvadouka


Hello wonderful 13@rts friends and followers!!

I made a layout for today's post with one of my favorite photos of my daughter Ioli taken by Jiri Kottas. I wanted to emphasize and make the photo the main focus of my layout so I decided to print it as big as possible. I used a sketch to help me out by Angela Star. Here is the outcome!!!

"Happy day"

and a few close up photos....



I took out my sewing machine and used it to sew my photo on the paper on both sides to give texture and interest to my page!

The colours of the paper collection "Frosted life" were a perfect match with the colours of the photo!!!

Materials used:

Thanks for visiting!!
Happy Scrapping!!!xx


2 comments:

  1. Nice layout :) this big picture is great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just perfect! I love it!! thank you Vicky for the inspiration!! <3

    ReplyDelete