Sunday 25 May 2014

It's time to meet our new GD- Elena Smoktunova

Nadszedł czas by poznać naszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę- Elenę Smoktunovą. Oto co Elena napisała o sobie.

 Today it's time to meet our new Guest Designer- Elena Smoktunova, a very talented designer from Russia. Here's what Elena wrote about herself:

***
Hello, my name is Elena Smoktunova, I'm 30 years old. I live with my husband and our three wonderful daughters in Russia, Moscow region. I've been a scrapbooker almost 5 years. Most of my work style is mix media, I really love creating layouts- the most!. Big thanks to Aida for giving me an opportunity to work with such awesome products!
*** 
Elena, przygotowała dla nas aż dwie prace!
Elena created two projects for us! 
***

I made this page with a photo of gorgeous actress, and a good and kind woman. 

She often adorns my pages with the appropriate inscription, because looking at her actions, you know that she loves the whole world! 

Work is made in my favorite colors, and my favorite style of mix-media) Stunning paint and mists are from13 Arts, working with them is a pleasure! 

13arts' products:

The second project:
In the photo is little me and my aunt. 
 I really enjoyed working with gold paint, it shimmers beautifully in the artwork. Dominated by shades of orange elements of black, looks very impressive. 

A page volume with many layers, all in the style of mix-media. 

13arts' products

 ***
Dziękujemy Elenie za jej cudowne layouty!
Thank you Elena, for your lovely layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment