Friday 16 May 2014

Once Upon A...Time with Nadia

Good morning..I hope this post finds you well. 
It's Nadia here with you again.

Today I want to share with you my latest layout for 13arts. I have used the Timeless collection  once again!! Yes I know... I just cannot get enough. I LOVE IT!

I also used some 13arts mixed media products here which I will detail below. 

Remember all 13arts products are available at the 13arts store HERE or The Flying Unicorn HERE 


"Once Upon A...Time"

So I will say the truth.. I was really aiming for a monochromatic look here. But nah.. it didnt happen. I really needed some colour in there and the Ultramarine blue from `13arts is GORGEOUS!!!

I used some new 13arts products in my background..,Pastel Black mist, Pearl Silver and Pearl White mists together with some more Ultramarine. 

Once I created my texture with a Crafters Workshop and 13arts Modelling Paste on my background, I waited for it to dry and apply the Black Mist and Silver and White mists to the background over the texture. 



 Peeking under the simply beautiful handmade flowers by 13arts, is a few interesting bits.. the branch chipboard piece is from the Timeless collection as well. I also used the bling strip which is available at the 13arts store. 



The chipboard title is also from the Timeless collection. I simply painted that with 13arts Gesso and coloured it lightly with the Ultramarine mist. 


 You can see some White and some Silver mist that I applied over the bumps there. I applied it with a brush. 

I also cut out some clock images from one of the Timeless papers and used some 13arts Black Ink to create splatters. 


 I coloured the larger circles with 13arts Black Mist and a brush., 


Materials List
(products are available at the 13arts store HERE or The Flying Unicorn HERE 

Paper collection: 13 arts Timeless
Chipboard : 13arts Timeless collection (title, branches )
Flowers: All handmade by 13arts
Ink: 13arts black
Bling trim: 13arts
Mist: 13arts chalk Ultramarine, 13arts pastel black, 13arts pearl silver, 13arts chalk white
Other: 13arts Gesso, 13arts gel medium and 13arts modelling paste

Thank you for dropping by today :) 


I hope you have found something to inspire you. Let me know how ( nadiac78@hotmail.com)




Find Me Here...   

1 comment: