Wednesday 20 April 2016

Tags with the fairies by Anna Rogalska

Hello! It's Anna Rogalska. Today I would like to inspire you with a mixed media tags for 13arts!

Witam! Tutaj Anna Rogalska. Dzisiaj chciałabym Was zainspirować moimi mixed mediowymi tagami dla 13arts!


My fairies / Moje wróżki


I used the newest collections: 'Aura Rosa' and 'Out of the blue'

Użyłam najnowszych kolekcji: 'Aura Rosa' oraz 'Out of the blue' 




 
I hope you like it! 
 
Mam nadzieję, że się Wam podoba.
******************************
******************************
 
Have a nice day!
 
Miłego dnia!  


Anna Rogalska
Anna Rogalska

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone.
    I am the creator of fashion club.
    We share our fashion product.
    More information at Fashion Club
    welcome everybody.
    have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - your fairy tags are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete