Saturday 25 June 2016

Dream, Create, Imagine...

Hello everybody,

 It's alby here and today i have a brand new layout for you! 

I'm in a period of love with the pastel colors and i wated to try them in a layout...and what better occasion than my inspiration post for 13@arts?
I've started with a layer of clear gesso on a 13arts paper...then i added some ayeeda paint in different colors...even mixed together!
After that i made my composition with my papers and flowers..




After that i added some more colors on top of the flowers, mixing together light blue and liliac that looks absolutely incredible together !

some die cuts, some paper butterflies, different embellishments from thrift shop and here it is!
I loved this vintgae photo, unfortunatly when i get back from photographer i noticed that it wasn't in a good quality...BUUUUUT i used it anyway, 'cause i'm in love with this little girl!



I love the result, i love this color combo and i think i'll use it more, more and more... it looks magical, bright and soft and the same time!

Hope you liked my post, can't wait to hear what you think about it

Love, Alberto

No comments:

Post a Comment