Friday 22 September 2017

Sweet Minialbum | Terhi Koskinen

Hello all!

Terhi Koskinen here today, sharing a minialbum I created with 13arts products. First this was a piece for a class I was meant to teach in Mixed Media pARTy 2017, but life happened and couldn't fly over to Poland. But I really love this book and wanted to share it for all of you.


This book is made without any heavy cardstock inside. Instead, there's couple layers of patterned paper and it will keep the book together.


As I originally thought this book for a scrapbooking class, I wanted to have black&white photographs inside and I loved this picture of our dog so much I wanted to repeat it four times!


The leaves, and all layers behind the pictures are made with patterned papers, some cut with BigShot and some ripped out.
I hope you find this inspiring!


Thank you for stopping by!



13arts materials:

No comments:

Post a Comment